Founded in 1974, TimeCapital comprises two major entities:
- TimeCapital Securities Corporation
- TimeCapital Investor Advisory Services, Inc.
TimeCapital Securities Corporation
A securities broker-dealer, TimeCapital Securities Corporation executes orders for retail customers and financial institutions. It is a member of the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) and the Securities Investor Protection Corporation (SIPC). Accounts at TimeCapital Securities Corporation are insured by SIPC.
TimeCapital Investor Advisory Services
A Registered Investment Advisor, TimeCapital Investor Advisory Services manages client portfolios directly and in conjunction with a network of specialized money managers. The ability to draw on both internal and third-party investment management resources as desired provides a strong foundation for diversification – a hallmark of TimeCapital’s investment methodology.
A Century of Investment Experience
Led by an investment advisory team with more than a century of combined experience in market environments of all types, TimeCapital can serve as a valuable partner for:
- High net worth individuals and families seeking comprehensive, coordinated asset management
- Brokers, advisors and other intermediaries who wish to utilize our model portfolios on behalf of their clients
- Businesses looking to establish a retirement plan